Differential impairments underlying decision making in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa: A cognitive modeling analysis
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 157–167, March 2014
How to Cite
Chan, T. W. S., Ahn, W.-Y., Bates, J. E., Busemeyer, J. R., Guillaume, S., Redgrave, G. W., Danner, U. N. and Courtet, P. (2014), Differential impairments underlying decision making in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa: A cognitive modeling analysis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/eat.22223
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- CHU Montpellier. Grant Numbers: AOI UF 8854, 7880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!