Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest, financial or otherwise.
Stigmatizing attitudes and beliefs about bulimia nervosa: Gender, age, education and income variability in a community sample
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 353–361, May 2014
How to Cite
McLean, S. A., Paxton, S. J., Massey, R., Hay, P. J., Mond, J. M. and Rodgers, B. (2014), Stigmatizing attitudes and beliefs about bulimia nervosa: Gender, age, education and income variability in a community sample. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 353–361. doi: 10.1002/eat.22227
Supported by DP1095656 from Australian Research Council. Author BR supported by Fellowship 471429 from National Health & Medical Research Council.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!