Association study of the estrogen receptor I gene (ESR1) in anorexia nervosa and eating disorders: No replication found
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 211–214, March 2014
How to Cite
Slof-Op 't Landt, M. C.T., van Furth, E. F., Meulenbelt, I., Bartels, M., Hottenga, J. J., Slagboom, P. E. and Boomsma, D. I. (2014), Association study of the estrogen receptor I gene (ESR1) in anorexia nervosa and eating disorders: No replication found. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 211–214. doi: 10.1002/eat.22228
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!