Dr Le Grange receives grant support from the NIH (R01-MH-070620, R34-MH093768), consultant fees from the Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders, LLC, and royalties from Guilford Press and Routledge.
The role of collegial alliance in family-based treatment of adolescent anorexia nervosa: A pilot study
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 418–421, May 2014
How to Cite
Murray, S. B., Griffiths, S. and Le Grange, D. (2014), The role of collegial alliance in family-based treatment of adolescent anorexia nervosa: A pilot study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 418–421. doi: 10.1002/eat.22230
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!