Conflict of interest: U. Müller has been invited to advisory boards and received educational funding from Janssen Cilag and Eli-Lilly, UK; he has received travel expenses and honoraria from the British Association for Psychopharmacology (BAP), Janssen Cilag, Eli-Lilly, Shire, UCB Pharma and the UK Adult ADHD Network (UKAAN) for talks at scientific and educational meetings.
Clinical Case Report
Bulimia nervosa patient diagnosed with previously unsuspected ADHD in adulthood: Clinical case report, literature review, and diagnostic challenges
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 431–436, May 2014
How to Cite
Ioannidis, K., Serfontein, J. and Müller, U. (2014), Bulimia nervosa patient diagnosed with previously unsuspected ADHD in adulthood: Clinical case report, literature review, and diagnostic challenges. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 431–436. doi: 10.1002/eat.22231
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!