Clinical Case Report
Lamotrigine use in patients with binge eating and purging, significant affect dysregulation, and poor impulse control
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 329–334, April 2014
How to Cite
Trunko, M. E., Schwartz, T. A., Marzola, E., Klein, A. S. and Kaye, W. H. (2014), Lamotrigine use in patients with binge eating and purging, significant affect dysregulation, and poor impulse control. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 329–334. doi: 10.1002/eat.22234
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!