The authors have no financial conflicts of interest.
Emotion acceptance behavior therapy for anorexia nervosa: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 870–873, December 2014
How to Cite
Wildes, J. E., Marcus, M. D., Cheng, Y., McCabe, E. B. and Gaskill, J. A. (2014), Emotion acceptance behavior therapy for anorexia nervosa: A pilot study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 870–873. doi: 10.1002/eat.22241
Supported by grant R01 MH082685 from National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!