Partial support for this research was provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Joseph Armand-Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship, awarded to Rachel Vella-Zarb. There are no known conflicts of interest.
A randomized controlled trial of motivational interviewing + self-help versus psychoeducation + self-help for binge eating
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 328–332, April 2015
How to Cite
Vella-Zarb, R. A., Mills, J. S., Westra, H. A., Carter, J. C. and Keating, L. (2015), A randomized controlled trial of motivational interviewing + self-help versus psychoeducation + self-help for binge eating. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 328–332. doi: 10.1002/eat.22242
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!