Supported by grant 1 UL1 RR025758-01, 2 R01 DK062249-07, 1 R01 HD060827, 5R01 MH083657-04, 2R01 DK052625-11, 1 K24 HD071843 from NIH.
Eating Disorders in Adolescents
Fracture risk and areal bone mineral density in adolescent females with anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 458–466, July 2014
How to Cite
Faje, A. T., Fazeli, P. K., Miller, K. K., Katzman, D. K., Ebrahimi, S., Lee, H., Mendes, N., Snelgrove, D., Meenaghan, E., Misra, M. and Klibanski, A. (2014), Fracture risk and areal bone mineral density in adolescent females with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 458–466. doi: 10.1002/eat.22248
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!