Supported by grant number RNC/035/02 from National Institute for Health Research. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the funding body.
Mortality following hospital discharge with a diagnosis of eating disorder: National record linkage study, England, 2001–2009
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 507–515, July 2014
How to Cite
Hoang, U., Goldacre, M. and James, A. (2014), Mortality following hospital discharge with a diagnosis of eating disorder: National record linkage study, England, 2001–2009. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 507–515. doi: 10.1002/eat.22249
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: RNC/035/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!