Resistance training enhances muscular performance in patients with anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 601–609, September 2014
How to Cite
Fernandez-del-Valle, M., Larumbe-Zabala, E., Villaseñor-Montarroso, A., Cardona Gonzalez, C., Diez-Vega, I., Lopez Mojares, L. M. and Perez Ruiz, M. (2014), Resistance training enhances muscular performance in patients with anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled trial. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 601–609. doi: 10.1002/eat.22251
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!