Conflict of interest:The authors report no declarations of financial interest.
DSM-5 eating disorders and other specified eating and feeding disorders: Is there a meaningful differentiation?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 524–533, July 2014
How to Cite
Fairweather-Schmidt, A. K. and Wade, T. D. (2014), DSM-5 eating disorders and other specified eating and feeding disorders: Is there a meaningful differentiation?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 524–533. doi: 10.1002/eat.22257
Supported by 324715 and 480420 from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) and by the Australian Twin Registry, which is supported by an Enabling Grant (ID 310667), from the NHMRC administered by the University of Melbourne.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!