Supported by RP-PG-0606-1043 from Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research, by NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, by Region Abruzzo (RECOTESSC Project) (to V.C.), and by Succeed Foundation.
Rank perception and self-evaluation in eating disorders
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 543–552, July 2014
How to Cite
Cardi, V., Di Matteo, R., Gilbert, P. and Treasure, J. (2014), Rank perception and self-evaluation in eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 543–552. doi: 10.1002/eat.22261
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emotion generation and regulation in anorexia nervosa: A systematic review and meta-analysis of self-report data, Clinical Psychology Review, 2015,, , , , ,
- 3Exploring self-compassion as a refuge against recalling the body-related shaming of caregiver eating messages on dimensions of objectified body consciousness in college women, Body Image, 2014, 11, 4, 547, , ,