Author contribution: The SATAQ-4 was translated into Spanish and published with permission of J. Kevin Thompson and Thomas Cash. EL designed the study, contributed to drafting of the manuscript, and performed initial data analyses. DHG contributed to the design of the study, performed final data analyses, and edited the manuscript. CSW, LPE, and LMR helped to edit the manuscript and managed the data sets. All authors read and approved the final manuscript. The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Translation and validation of a spanish version of the sociocultural attitudes towards appearance questionnaire-4 (SATAQ-4)
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 170–175, March 2015
How to Cite
Llorente, E., Gleaves, D. H., Warren, C. S., Pérez-de-Eulate, L. and Rakhkovskaya, L. (2015), Translation and validation of a spanish version of the sociocultural attitudes towards appearance questionnaire-4 (SATAQ-4). Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 170–175. doi: 10.1002/eat.22263
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!