Supported by the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number F31MH097450, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Scholar at Harvard University (C.A.R.).
Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa before and after inpatient weight restoration
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 888–891, December 2014
How to Cite
Haynos, A. F., Roberto, C. A., Martinez, M. A., Attia, E. and Fruzzetti, A. E. (2014), Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa before and after inpatient weight restoration. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 888–891. doi: 10.1002/eat.22265
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!