Supported by the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number F31MH097450, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Scholar at Harvard University (C.A.R.).
Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa before and after inpatient weight restoration
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
How to Cite
Haynos, A. F., Roberto, C. A., Martinez, M. A., Attia, E. and Fruzzetti, A. E. (2014), Emotion regulation difficulties in anorexia nervosa before and after inpatient weight restoration. Int. J. Eat. Disord.. doi: 10.1002/eat.22265
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!