Disclosure: Yossef Ben-Porath is a paid consultant to the MMPI-2-RF publisher, the University of Minnesota and Distributor, Pearson. As co-author of the MMPI-2-RF, he receives royalties on sales of the test.
Impact of using DSM-5 criteria for diagnosing binge eating disorder in bariatric surgery candidates: Change in prevalence rate, demographic characteristics, and scores on the minnesota multiphasic personality inventory – 2 restructured form (MMPI-2-RF)
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 553–557, July 2014
How to Cite
Marek, R. J., Ben-Porath, Y. S., Ashton, K. and Heinberg, L. J. (2014), Impact of using DSM-5 criteria for diagnosing binge eating disorder in bariatric surgery candidates: Change in prevalence rate, demographic characteristics, and scores on the minnesota multiphasic personality inventory – 2 restructured form (MMPI-2-RF). Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 553–557. doi: 10.1002/eat.22268
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!