Cross-cultural examination of beliefs about the causes of bulimia nervosa among Australian and Japanese females
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
How to Cite
Dryer, R., Uesaka, Y., Manalo, E. and Tyson, G. (2014), Cross-cultural examination of beliefs about the causes of bulimia nervosa among Australian and Japanese females. Int. J. Eat. Disord.. doi: 10.1002/eat.22269
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!