Supported by no. 196226V50 from the Research Council of Norway and by the Norwegian Gaming and Foundation Authority
Eating Disorders in Adolescents
Secular trends in eating problems among norwegian adolescents from 1992 to 2010
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 448–457, July 2014
How to Cite
von Soest, T. and Wichstrøm, L. (2014), Secular trends in eating problems among norwegian adolescents from 1992 to 2010. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 448–457. doi: 10.1002/eat.22271
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!