Determinants of direct and indirect costs in anorexia nervosa
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 139–146, January 2015
How to Cite
Stuhldreher, N., Wild, B., König, H.-H., Konnopka, A., Zipfel, S. and Herzog, W. (2015), Determinants of direct and indirect costs in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 139–146. doi: 10.1002/eat.22274
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- German Ministry of Research and Education. Grant Number: 01GV1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!