Supported by grants from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (UO1-DK066557, to the Data Coordinating Center; UO1-DK66667, to Columbia University; UO1-DK66568, to the University of Washington, in collaboration with General Clinical Research Center Grant MO1RR-00037; UO1-DK66471, to the Neuropsychiatric Research Institute; UO1-DK66526, to East Carolina University; UO1-DK66585, to Oregon Health and Science University.
Eating behavior and eating disorders in adults before bariatric surgery
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 215–222, March 2015
How to Cite
Mitchell, J. E., King, W. C., Courcoulas, A., Dakin, G., Elder, K., Engel, S., Flum, D., Kalarchian, M., Khandelwal, S., Pender, J., Pories, W. and Wolfe, B. (2015), Eating behavior and eating disorders in adults before bariatric surgery. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/eat.22275
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: UO1-DK066557
- Data Coordinating Center. Grant Number: UO1-DK66667
- Columbia University. Grant Number: UO1-DK66568
- University of Washington, in collaboration with General Clinical Research Center. Grant Numbers: MO1RR-00037, UO1-DK66471
- Neuropsychiatric Research Institute. Grant Number: UO1-DK66526
- East Carolina University. Grant Number: UO1-DK66585
- Oregon Health and Science University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!