Disclosure: The authors disclosed no proprietary or commercial interest in any product mentioned or concept discussed in this article.
Pica and rumination behavior among individuals seeking treatment for eating disorders or obesity
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 238–248, March 2015
How to Cite
Delaney, C. B., Eddy, K. T., Hartmann, A. S., Becker, A. E., Murray, H. B. and Thomas, J. J. (2015), Pica and rumination behavior among individuals seeking treatment for eating disorders or obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 238–248. doi: 10.1002/eat.22279
Previous Presentation: These data were included in a poster presentation at the 2013 Eating Disorder Research Society meeting in Bethesda, MD.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Office of Medical Student Research of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Hilda and Preston Davis Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 2DoDSM-5Eating Disorder Criteria Overpathologize Normative Eating Patterns among Individuals with Obesity?, Journal of Obesity, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 3Eating Disorders in Schizophrenia: Implications for Research and Management, Schizophrenia Research and Treatment, 2014, 2014, 1, , , ,