Disclosure: The authors disclosed no proprietary or commercial interest in any product mentioned or concept discussed in this article.
Pica and rumination behavior among individuals seeking treatment for eating disorders or obesity
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 238–248, March 2015
How to Cite
Delaney, C. B., Eddy, K. T., Hartmann, A. S., Becker, A. E., Murray, H. B. and Thomas, J. J. (2015), Pica and rumination behavior among individuals seeking treatment for eating disorders or obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 238–248. doi: 10.1002/eat.22279
Previous Presentation: These data were included in a poster presentation at the 2013 Eating Disorder Research Society meeting in Bethesda, MD.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Office of Medical Student Research of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Hilda and Preston Davis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!