The authors report no other conflicts of interest.
Are there common familial influences for major depressive disorder and an overeating–binge eating dimension in both European American and African American Female twins?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
How to Cite
Munn-Chernoff, M. A., Grant, J. D., Agrawal, A., Koren, R., Glowinski, A. L., Bucholz, K. K., Madden, P. A.F., Heath, A. C. and Duncan, A. E. (2014), Are there common familial influences for major depressive disorder and an overeating–binge eating dimension in both European American and African American Female twins?. Int. J. Eat. Disord.. doi: 10.1002/eat.22280
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA09022, AA07728, AA11998, AA12640, AA17688, AA17915
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA019951, DA14363
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD49024
- ABMRF/The Foundation for Alcohol Research. Grant Number: T32 AA07580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!