The effect of driven exercise on treatment outcomes for adolescents with anorexia and bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 392–396, May 2015
How to Cite
Stiles-Shields, C., DclinPsy, B. B., Lock, J. and Le Grange, D. (2015), The effect of driven exercise on treatment outcomes for adolescents with anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 392–396. doi: 10.1002/eat.22281
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!