Supported by The National Program for Integrated Clinical Specialist and PhD Training for Psychologists, Norway. [This program is a joint cooperation between the Universities of Bergen, Oslo, and Tromsø, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Trondheim), the Regional Health Authorities, and the Norwegian Psychological Association. The program is funded jointly by the Ministry of Education and Research and the Ministry of Health and Care Services.]
Neuropsychological function in patients with anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 397–405, May 2015
How to Cite
Weider, S., Indredavik, M. S., Lydersen, S. and Hestad, K. (2015), Neuropsychological function in patients with anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 397–405. doi: 10.1002/eat.22283
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!