Dr. Bulik is a consultant for Shire Pharmaceuticals.
Weight-for-length trajectories in the first year of life in children of mothers with eating disorders in a large norwegian cohort
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 406–414, May 2015
How to Cite
Perrin, E. M., Von Holle, A., Zerwas, S., Skinner, A. C., Reba-Harrelson, L., Hamer, R. M., Stoltenberg, C., Torgersen, L., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. and Bulik, C. M. (2015), Weight-for-length trajectories in the first year of life in children of mothers with eating disorders in a large norwegian cohort. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 406–414. doi: 10.1002/eat.22290
This study was supported by http://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_details.cfm?aid=7152509&icde=7012324&&R01HD047186 (Bulik: PI). The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study is supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education and Research, NIH/NIEHS (grant no N01-ES-85433), NIH/NINDS (grant no.1 UO1 NS 047537-01), and the Norwegian Research Council/FUGE (grant no. 151918/S10). Drs. Skinner and Zerwas were supported by an NIH Building Interdisciplinary Careers in Women's Health award (K12-HD01441). Dr. Zerwas is supported by a NIMH training grant (K01MH100435). Dr. Reba-Harrelson was supported by the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. The authors report no conflicts of interest relevant to the content of this article.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!