Supported by F31MH0825-64 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
Eating behaviors and negative affect in college women's everyday lives
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 853–859, December 2014
How to Cite
Heron, K. E., Scott, S. B., Sliwinski, M. J. and Smyth, J. M. (2014), Eating behaviors and negative affect in college women's everyday lives. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 853–859. doi: 10.1002/eat.22292
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!