Supported by Resnick Family Endowed Chair in Eating Disorders (to M.S.).
A nation-wide study of the family aggregation and risk factors in anorexia nervosa over three generations
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
How to Cite
Steinhausen, H.-C., Jakobsen, H., Helenius, D., Munk-Jørgensen, P. and Strober, M. (2014), A nation-wide study of the family aggregation and risk factors in anorexia nervosa over three generations. Int. J. Eat. Disord.. doi: 10.1002/eat.22293
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!