Supported by PB-PG-0609-19025 from National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Research for Patient Benefit Programme, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London, and by Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London (to J.T.).
Critical Analysis and Synthesis
Interventions for caregivers of someone with an eating disorder: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 349–361, May 2015
How to Cite
Hibbs, R., Rhind, C., Leppanen, J. and Treasure, J. (2015), Interventions for caregivers of someone with an eating disorder: A meta-analysis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 349–361. doi: 10.1002/eat.22298
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!