Conflict of Interest: None
Association of eating disorder symptoms with internalizing and externalizing dimensions of psychopathology among men and women
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 860–869, December 2014
How to Cite
Mitchell, K. S., Wolf, E. J., Reardon, A. F. and Miller, M. W. (2014), Association of eating disorder symptoms with internalizing and externalizing dimensions of psychopathology among men and women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 860–869. doi: 10.1002/eat.22300
Supported by R01MH079806, 5I01CX000431-02 from VA CSR&D Merit Award, K01MH093750, and VA CSR&D Career Development Award.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!