Supported by 324715 and 480420 from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) and by Enabling Grant (ID 310667) from the NHMRC administered by the University of Melbourne.
DSM-5 unspecified feeding and eating disorders in adolescents: What do they look like and are they clinically significant?
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 367–374, May 2015
How to Cite
Wade, T. D. and O'Shea, A. (2015), DSM-5 unspecified feeding and eating disorders in adolescents: What do they look like and are they clinically significant?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/eat.22303
- Issue online: 9 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!