Supported by R072IC from USUHS; by 1ZIAHD000641 from Intramural Research Program, NIH; by F31MH095348 from Bench to Bedside Program and the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) of the NIH; and from the NICHD.
Puberty and the manifestations of loss of control eating in children and adolescents
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Developmental Risk for Eating Disorders across the Lifespan
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 738–747, November 2014
How to Cite
Vannucci, A., Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Ranzenhofer, L. M., Kelly, N. R., Hannallah, L. M., Pickworth, C. K., Grygorenko, M. V., Brady, S. M., Condarco, T. A., Kozlosky, M., Demidowich, A. P., Yanovski, S. Z., Shomaker, L. B. and Yanovski, J. A. (2014), Puberty and the manifestations of loss of control eating in children and adolescents. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 738–747. doi: 10.1002/eat.22305
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!