A latent class analysis to empirically describe eating disorders through developmental stages
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Developmental Risk for Eating Disorders across the Lifespan
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 762–772, November 2014
How to Cite
Swanson, S. A., Horton, N. J., Crosby, R. D., Micali, N., Sonneville, K. R., Eddy, K. and Field, A. E. (2014), A latent class analysis to empirically describe eating disorders through developmental stages. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 762–772. doi: 10.1002/eat.22308
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health and by National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH087786, DK59570, DK46200, HL68041, HD049889
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!