Supported by 141054, 265240, 263278, 264146, and 259764 from Academy of Finland.
Association between eating disorders and migraine may be explained by major depression
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 884–887, December 2014
How to Cite
Mustelin, L., Raevuori, A., Kaprio, J. and Keski-Rahkonen, A. (2014), Association between eating disorders and migraine may be explained by major depression. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 884–887. doi: 10.1002/eat.22311
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!