Supported by R01-MH-070620 (Dr. Le Grange), R01-MH-070621, K24 MH-074467 (Dr. Lock), and T-32 MH 082761-05 (Drs. Ciao and Accurso) from the National Institute of Mental Health.
Family functioning in two treatments for adolescent anorexia nervosa
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 81–90, January 2015
How to Cite
Ciao, A. C., Accurso, E. C., Fitzsimmons-Craft, E. E., Lock, J. and Le Grange, D. (2015), Family functioning in two treatments for adolescent anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 81–90. doi: 10.1002/eat.22314
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!