This article was published online on June 17, 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected on July 5, 2014.
Effects of obstetric complications on volume and functional connectivity of striatum in anorexia nervosa patients
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Developmental Risk for Eating Disorders across the Lifespan
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 686–695, November 2014
How to Cite
Favaro, A., Tenconi, E., Degortes, D., Manara, R. and Santonastaso, P. (2014), Effects of obstetric complications on volume and functional connectivity of striatum in anorexia nervosa patients. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 686–695. doi: 10.1002/eat.22320
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!