Supported by 01/01/2010-12/31/12 2009–3146 from Swedish Research Council project grant number and by 01/01/2008-12/31/11 2007–2064 from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research project grant number.
Parental mental illness and eating disorders in offspring
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 383–391, May 2015
How to Cite
Bould, H., Koupil, I., Dalman, C., DeStavola, B., Lewis, G. and Magnusson, C. (2015), Parental mental illness and eating disorders in offspring. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 383–391. doi: 10.1002/eat.22325
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!