This article was published online on 22 July 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 22 December 2014.
Eating disorder symptoms and quality of life: Where should clinicians place their focus in severe and enduring anorexia nervosa?
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 133–138, January 2015
How to Cite
Bamford, B., Barras, C., Sly, R., Stiles-Shields, C., Touyz, S., Le Grange, D., Hay, P., Crosby, R. and Lacey, H. (2015), Eating disorder symptoms and quality of life: Where should clinicians place their focus in severe and enduring anorexia nervosa?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/eat.22327
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!