Supported by Nuts Ohra Foundation.
Compulsory treatment in anorexia nervosa: A review
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 845–852, December 2014
How to Cite
Elzakkers, I. F.F.M., Danner, U. N., Hoek, H. W., Schmidt, U. and van Elburg, A. A. (2014), Compulsory treatment in anorexia nervosa: A review. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 845–852. doi: 10.1002/eat.22330
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!