This article was published online on 04 August 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 27 October 2014.
The fear of food measure: A novel measure for use in exposure therapy for eating disorders
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 271–283, April 2015
How to Cite
Levinson, C. A. and Byrne, M. (2015), The fear of food measure: A novel measure for use in exposure therapy for eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 271–283. doi: 10.1002/eat.22344
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!