Dalit Modan-Moses and Yael Levy-Shraga contributed equally to the study.
High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency in adolescent inpatients diagnosed with eating disorders
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 607–614, September 2015
How to Cite
Modan-Moses, D., Levy-Shraga, Y., Pinhas-Hamiel, O., Kochavi, B., Enoch-Levy, A., Vered, I. and Stein, D. (2015), High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency in adolescent inpatients diagnosed with eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 48: 607–614. doi: 10.1002/eat.22347
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!