Implications of a diagnosis of anorexia nervosa in a ballet school
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 369–376, May 1994
How to Cite
le Grange, D., Tibbs, J. and Noakes, T. D. (1994), Implications of a diagnosis of anorexia nervosa in a ballet school. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 15: 369–376. doi: 10.1002/eat.2260150407
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!