Lisa Kotler, M.D., a recent graduate of Yale University School of Medicine, is currently an intern in psychiatry at Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York.
Case study of the effects of prolonged and severe anorexia nervosa on bone mineral density
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 395–399, May 1994
How to Cite
Kotler, L., Katz, L., Anyan, W. and Comite, F. (1994), Case study of the effects of prolonged and severe anorexia nervosa on bone mineral density. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 15: 395–399. doi: 10.1002/eat.2260150410
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!