Cochrane review: Oral versus intravenous rehydration for treating dehydration due to gastroenteritis in children
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 163–218, March 2007
How to Cite
Hartling, L., Bellemare, S., Wiebe, N., Russell, K., Klassen, T. and Craig, W. (2007), Cochrane review: Oral versus intravenous rehydration for treating dehydration due to gastroenteritis in children. Evid.-Based Child Health, 2: 163–218. doi: 10.1002/ebch.121
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.