Inhaled corticosteroids for cystic fibrosis—are they worth the risk?
…reducing waste in child health one intervention at a time
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 1138–1139, July 2013
How to Cite
Robinson, J. (2013), Inhaled corticosteroids for cystic fibrosis—are they worth the risk?. Evid.-Based Child Health, 8: 1138–1139. doi: 10.1002/ebch.1920
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Association of British Pharmaceutical I. ABPI Compendium of Data Sheets and Summaries of Product Characteristics, 1999-2000: With the Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry. London: Datapharm Publications; 1999.
- Cystic fibrosis pulmonary guidelines: chronic medications for maintenance of lung health. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2007; 176: 957–969. , , , , , , et al.
- Cystic fibrosis foundation evidence-based guidelines for management of infants with cystic fibrosis. J Pediatr 2009; 155(6 Suppl): S73–S93. , , , , , , et al.
- Inhaled medication and inhalation devices for lung disease in patients with cystic fibrosis: a European consensus. J Cyst Fibros 2009; 8: 295–315. Epub June 30, 2009. , , , , .
- , Inhaled corticosteroids for cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD001915. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001915.pub3