This article was published online on 12 July 2013. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected [8 August 2013].
Commentary on ‘Interventions for promoting re-integration and reducing harmful behaviour and lifestyles in street-connected children and young people’ with a response from the review authors†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 1273–1275, July 2013
How to Cite
Christian, R. U., Coren, E. and Hossain, R. (2013), Commentary on ‘Interventions for promoting re-integration and reducing harmful behaviour and lifestyles in street-connected children and young people’ with a response from the review authors. Evid.-Based Child Health, 8: 1273–1275. doi: 10.1002/ebch.1924
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.