Cochrane in context: Hypothermia for neuroprotection in children after cardiopulmonary arrest
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1614–1615, September 2013
How to Cite
Scholefield, B. R. (2013), Cochrane in context: Hypothermia for neuroprotection in children after cardiopulmonary arrest. Evid.-Based Child Health, 8: 1614–1615. doi: 10.1002/ebch.1940
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.