Beyond Randomized Trials—TB treatment in Children
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1566–1577, December 2010
How to Cite
Ridge, A., Whyte, P., Grzemska, M., Donald, P. and Hill, S. (2010), Beyond Randomized Trials—TB treatment in Children. Evid.-Based Child Health, 5: 1566–1577. doi: 10.1002/ebch.589
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- 6WHO/HTM/TB/2006.371. Guidance for national tuberculosis programmes on the management of tuberculosis in children. WHO 2006. Available at: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2006/WHO_HTM_TB_2006.371_eng.pdf.
- 9The chemotherapy of tuberculous lymphadenopathy in children. Tuberculosis (accepted for publication)..
- 10Cerebrospinal fluid concentrations of antituberculosis agents in adults and children. Tuberculosis (submitted for publication)..
- 11The chemotherapy of tuberculous meningitis in children and adults. Tuberculosis (submitted for publication)..
- 12Assessing evidence for currently used dosages of anti-tuberculosis drugs in children: a systematic review. Am J Respiratory Critical Care Med (submitted for publication)., , , , , , .
- 16Short course chemotherapy for pulmonary tuberculosis in children. Indian J Tuberc 1998; 45: 83–87., , .
- 18Superiority of intermittent-short course chemotherapy in childhood pulmonary tuberculosis. Turkish J Med Sci 1996; 26: 41–43., , , , , .
- 19Estimation of the possibilities of using unified chemotherapy regimens in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis in old-age children and adolescents (Russian). Problemy Tuberkuleza I Boleznej Legkih 2009; 1: 33–36., .
- 21Handbook of basic pharmacokinetics including clinical applications, 6th edn. Washington, DC: American Pharmaceutical Association, 2004; 227–240., .