Commentary on ‘The use of polymer-based oral rehydration solutions for treating acute watery diarrhoea: should we change current practice?’ with a Response from the Review Authors
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1678–1680, December 2010
How to Cite
Koletzko, S. (2010), Commentary on ‘The use of polymer-based oral rehydration solutions for treating acute watery diarrhoea: should we change current practice?’ with a Response from the Review Authors. Evid.-Based Child Health, 5: 1678–1680. doi: 10.1002/ebch.619
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.