Predicting future coexistence in a North American ant community
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1804–1819, May 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(10):1804–1819
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- DOE-PER. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER64510
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AK22G
- National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- NSF. Grant Number: EF-0832858
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Appendix A1. Model parameterization.
Appendix A2. Additional simulations.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.